We’re beta testing with our first suppliers and soon to welcome many more!
Here’s what you need in order to sell products on The Level Market
- Legal: rights to sell the product(s). Ability to collect and pay taxes associated with all TLM sales. Resellers should contact The Level Market before registering.
- Stock: have sufficient inventory to fulfill buyer’s requests and/or the ability to provide quotes on orders. For new companies, manufacturing must be underway.
- Shipping: have the ability to ship products.
- Products: offer products suited for the aid & development world.
- Personnel: must maintain your listings, fulfill orders and respond to customer inquiries within 24 hours.
- Housekeeping: high-quality photos and banking information.
- Product tests and certifications
- Ability to provide single unit samples
- Experience shipping large quantities (pallets & containers)
- Experience shipping internationally
- Ability to offer bulk discounts
- D-U-N-S number
- Warranty information